Grow Well Savings
Don’t wait for your kids to leave the house to prepare them for adulthood. Give your teens a strong foundation in a Grow Well Savings account.
Available to teens 13 to 17, this foundational account helps teens establish banking know-how while they work toward real-life goals. Take advantage of competitive dividends on balances of $20 or more, no monthly service fee, and direct deposit capabilities for allowance.
- Available to teens ages 13 to 17*
- Establishes membership with Wellspring Credit Union
- Helps build a foundation for strong future saving habits
- Set aside for something specific or simply a rainy day
- Competitive dividends on balances of $20 or more
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirements
- 6 free withdrawals per month; $3 fee for withdrawals in excess thereafter
- Can directly deposit allowance to account
- Eligible for a checking account
- Free online banking with customizable e-alerts (for parents and account holder)
- Free mobile banking
- Free quarterly eStatements (combined statement with checking account)
- Free MasterCard® debit card (parents can set daily limits on debit card)**
- $20 minimum deposit to open and maintain membership
*A parent or legal guardian must be listed as a joint owner on the account.
**Debit Card: You must have a checking account in order to have a savings account tied to a debit card.