Wellspring Federal Credit Union is offering college scholarships to the 2019-2020 graduating high school seniors or currently enrolled college students who are members of this credit union and meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be a graduating high school senior or enrolled college student with a minimum of a 2.5 G.P.A., verified by an official transcript.
- The applicant must be a member in good standing with Wellspring Credit Union.
- The scholarships will be awarded to applicants who express intent to pursue a course of study that will allow him or her to earn an Associate Degree or higher.
- Areas of consideration for selection will need to include, academic achievement, character and leadership.
- A committee appointed by the Board of Directors of the Credit Union will determine the recipient(s).
- If any of the committee’s choice(s) do not accept the scholarships, other applicants will be selected.
- The applicant must submit a typed 250 word essay based on the question found on the scholarship application.
The following items must be returned with the application;
- Official Transcript
- 250 Word Essay
- List of School and/or Community Activities (These may be, but are not limited to, church, volunteer, school or other experiences)
- Copy of SAT Score Report (if applicable)
- Copy of ACT Score Report (if applicable)
Please Note: Scholarship applications are also available at any of our branch locations. The application and all required documentation must be turned in at any of the Credit Union branches in a sealed envelope by April 30th, 2020.