Enjoy ease-of-use and payment encryption whether in-stores, in-app and online with Apple Pay® Samsung Pay™, and Google Pay™, on your smartphone.
Introducing: A new simple and secure way to pay with Wellspring Credit Union.
Add your WCU Mastercard Debit card, to a mobile wallet on your smartphone. You can set it as your default card and make payments everywhere you see any of these symbols:
Use Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay for purchases in-stores, within apps, and with online retailers.
- Your account information is never stored.
- Your card number is never shared with merchants or transmitted with payment.
Find enrollment information for specific Mobile Wallet Service providers in the tabs below.
Apple Pay combines NFC (Near Field Communication short-wave radio technology) with Apple’s fingerprint reader, Touch ID. Touch ID senses your fingerprint and authenticates the purchase when checking out.
Getting Set Up
- Open your mobile wallet and tap the "+" symbol.
- Follow the steps to add a new card. If you are asked to add the card that you use with iTunes, cards on other devices, or cards that you have recently removed, choose them, then enter the card security codes.
- Tap Next. Wellspring Credit Union, (and issuers of any additional payment cards), will verify your information and authorize your card for use with Apple Pay.
- Soon after, once verified and approved, go back to your mobile wallet and tap Next. You can now begin using Apple Pay.
For more information, visit Apple Pay.
To add (set up) payment methods to other Apple devices, visit this Apple Support page.
To find out where Apple Pay is accepted click here.
When you make a purchase using Samsung Pay, you access the card you wish to use on the app, validate your purchase and place your phone near the card reader. Additionally, you can pay for online purchases by using Samsung Pay and then verifying the purchase with your fingerprint.
Getting Set Up
- Confirm your Samsung™ device is compatible with Samsung Pay. [Add “TM” to 1st Samsung in this line, open in New Window]
- Navigate to and select Play Store on your phone.
- Touch the Search bar.
- Enter “Samsung Pay” and then touch Search.
- Find Samsung Pay and touch INSTALL.
- Touch OPEN.
- Touch START.
- Review Samsung Pay, Terms of Service, Samsung Pay – Privacy Notice, and Samsung Rewards Terms and Conditions. If you agree, select I have read and agree to all the items above. Touch NEXT.
- Register a Samsung Pay PIN.
- Confirm your PIN.
- To add a card, touch Membership cards, or Credit/Debit cards.
- Align your desired payment card to fit inside the frame. [link to open new window]
- Enter your card information, and then touch NEXT.
- Review the TERMS OF SERVICE, and the touch AGREE TO ALL.
- Select an option to verify the card.
- Wait for the verification code, and then touch SUBMIT.
- Touch DONE.
- Select desired security options and follow on-screen instructions.
For more information, visit SamsungPay.com.
To find out where Samsung Pay is accepted click here.
Use Google Pay in-store, online, and in your favorite retail apps. Google Pay does not require a fingerprint scan to authorize a transaction, however some Android™ phones do have fingerprint-scanning technology that can be used to unlock the phone, but you can also use a PIN, password, iris scan, face recognition or pattern, depending on the lock-screen security options on your device.
(Note: Android Pay and Google Wallet were merged into one unified service known as “Google Pay” in January 2018.)
Getting Set Up
To set up the Google Pay app:
- Make sure your phone is running Android Lollipop (5.0) or higher.
- Download Google Pay.
- Open the Google Pay app and follow the setup instructions.
- When you’re asked to, add a card.
- You may be asked to set up a screen lock on your Android device. Google Pay works with PIN, pattern, password, fingerprint, or retina scanning screen locks. It won’t work with screen locks like Smart Unlock or Knock to Unlock.
- To make purchases in stores: Make sure your device meets software standards, has NFC, and NFC is turned on. Your phone must also have HCE.
- Simply swipe up from the bottom of your screen to launch the app.
- Secure your transaction with fingerprint authentication.
- Hover your device close to the card reader, about half an inch over where you’d usually swipe or tap your card.
- A gentle vibration lets you know payment is being transmitted, and the card reader or cashier will confirm the payment is complete.
Note: If your Google Pay app disappeared after you open it for the first time, it may be because the app is not in your main screen. To show it again, in your device settings, change the Home Screen setting to “Drawer” or “Show all apps”.
For more information, visit GooglePay.com.
To find out where Google Pay is accepted click here.
Cardholder must activate each payment service before paying with their mobile device. Merchant participation required. Android™ and Google Pay™ are trademarks of Google Inc., Apple Pay® is a trademark of Apple Inc., Samsung Pay is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Membership eligibility required. Federally insured by NCUA.