Even if you're nowhere near a Wellspring Credit Union branch, access to compatible banking is never far away.
Wellspring Credit Union is a proud member of Co-op™ Shared Branching. Make deposits, loan payments, and more — available nationwide at over 5,000 shared branch locations. Easy banking doesn't just apply to these surrounding areas. At Wellspring Credit Union, we aim for our members to experience quality service, wherever they go.
- Use member credit unions nationwide as if you were at your home branch
- Over 5,000 compatible branches
- Over 2,000 self-service locations (open 24/7)
- Locations available in all 50 states
- Conduct a number of transactions at any member branch, including:
- Loan payments
- Make transfers between accounts
- Purchase money orders and official checks*
- And more!
- Simply bring in the following materials:
- Your home credit union's name
- Your account number
- Valid government-issued photo identification, i.e., state driver's license, U.S. passport
Use any of the following methods to find the CO-OP shared branch location nearest to you:
- Call – 1-888-SITE-CO-OP (888.748.3266) to locate a branch or 888.837.6500 for personal assistance (available 24/7)
- Online - visit our locations page to view an interactive map with branch information, surcharge-free ATMs, and shared branch locations
- Mobile App – Use the locator on the Wellspring CU mobile app for iPhone, or Android ,
*May not be available at all outlets and locations.