Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
Wherever you go, take Wellspring Credit Union at your side via our free mobile banking services.
Your phone is instantly transformed into a branch, complete with a wide range of banking capabilities. Check balances, deposit checks, find the nearest branch or ATM, and more. Simply download the app and use your online banking credentials to register and log in (must be enrolled in online banking). It’s that easy!
- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online banking
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- View account activity
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Locate branches and ATM locations
- Explore rates and apply for loans
- Deposit checks
- And more
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
This app is available to all Wellspring Credit Union members enrolled in online banking. If you aren’t already enrolled in online banking, you can do so now. If you are, simply download the mobile app to your mobile device using your current User ID and password.
The days of making a trip to a branch to deposit each and every check are long gone. Simply use your mobile device to deposit checks to your checking account using mobile deposit. Sign, snap, and send — mobile deposits are that easy!
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile device
- Free service for members with mobile banking and a Wellspring CU checking account
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks:
- Open the Wellspring app.
- Select "Remote Deposit" in the main menu.
- Select "Deposit a check".
- Enter the information on the screen.
- Take a picture of the front of your check, making sure you have a dark background and in a well lighted area. Center the check in the viewfinder rectangle.
- Verify that the check image is undistorted, ensuring your check is the only thing visible in the photo and all edges can be seen.
- Endorse the back of the check properly with“For Remote Deposit only Wellspring FCU, Account #_____ and signature*.
- Make sure you have not already deposited your check.
- Select "Next". Verify the information. If you are satisfied, select "Deposit" on the right side.
- Retain a copy of your check for 30 days while the item is being processed, then destroy.
Simply fill out a form at your nearest Wellspring Credit Union branch, and we'll get you approved. Once mobile deposit has been activated, you will receive an email letting you know you have been set up.
*See Terms and Conditions for more information.