- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online banking
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- View account activity
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Locate branches and ATM locations
- Explore rates and apply for loans
- Deposit checks
- And more
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
This app is available to all Wellspring Credit Union members enrolled in online banking. If you aren’t already enrolled in online banking, you can do so now. If you are, simply download the mobile app to your mobile device using your current User ID and password.
The days of making a trip to a branch to deposit each and every check are long gone. Simply use your mobile device to deposit checks to your checking account using mobile deposit. Sign, snap, and send — mobile deposits are that easy!
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile device
- Free service for members with mobile banking and a Wellspring CU checking account
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Download the “squirrelRDC” app on the App Store or on Google Play
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks:
- After downloading both apps (Wellspring Credit Union and squirrelRDC), open the Wellspring app and tap Mobile Banking and log into your account.
- Select "Mobile Deposit" in the main menu.
- Select "Make a new Deposit."
- Select the account you want the funds to be deposited into.
- Take a picture of the front of your check, making sure you are in a well-lit area. Center the check in the viewfinder rectangle.
- Verify that the check image is undistorted.
- Endorse the back of the check properly*, take the image, and verify.
- Enter the value of your check.
- If you are satisfied with your deposit, select "Send Deposit." Once you see your confirmation code, you are done! You can now logout.
Simply fill out a form at your nearest Wellspring Credit Union branch, and we'll get you approved. Once mobile deposit has been activated, you will receive an email letting you know and also instructions on how to access and operate the service.
*See Terms and Conditions for more information.